Sunday, June 13, 2010

29) The Convenience Valet drinking cup

A rare visual aid here:

When I got sick on a vacation last year, this paper drinking cup came with the overpriced, travel-sized cold-relief tablets I bought in a sparse and dimly lit RV campstore a hundred yards from the craggy Pacific. It seemed awfully (abundantly!) generous of them to provide -- a thoughtful gesture to say the least.

It turns out my gracious instincts had been pre-empted, for the humble company subtlely reminded me that they were Thinking of Me when they included the small paper envelope in the package. They go as far as to refer to their company as Convenience Valet. Indeed, it seems like such a privilege to use their brilliant creation; I was left wondering, "whom should I tip for this excellent service?"

Lucky for us, they provide a website at the bottom of the cup in case we want to find out more about this marvel of modern design. Who knows, maybe their website showcases other ingenious creations they've been thinking up at this incubator for innovation.

No comments:

Post a Comment